Namco Bandai Games and NIS America are partnering with ATLUS, a brand of Index Digital Media, Inc., to release Dragon’s Crown™ across Australia & New Zealand on the 17th October for both the PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita consoles. Developed by Vanillaware and directed by George Kamitani, Dragon’s Crown is a multiplayer action beat ‘em up from the developers of Princess Crown and Odin Sphere. Dragon’s Crown features breathtaking visuals that bring the fantastic characters and monsters to life with fluid artistry. Players can engage in local or online co-op play for dozens of hours of intense, dragon-slaying action.
A Word About Dragon’s Crown:
“The paths that lead people into this land are manifold and varied, but they share a single goal. Now you have journeyed here to brave the dangers of the monster-ridden dungeons. Daring adventurers from far and wide have come to face the labyrinths on the outskirts of town, and you are joining their ranks. You must first gather a strong party. No one adventurer will be able to overcome these trials alone. Let us begin your journey…I wish you good luck.”
- Unparalleled HD visual design: From the maker of Odin Sphere, Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail—creating a lush, vibrant storybook aesthetic where everything is animated in gorgeous full 1080p HD.
- Play as 6 distinct and unique character classes: Choose from six fantastical characters—each possessing different abilities and strengths that will aid you as you traverse through the darkest of dungeons.
- Up to four person multiplayer action: Play cooperatively to overcome your foes with up to 3 of your friends locally or via PlayStation®Network on the PS3 or PS Vita. Each time players adventure together, they can expect a different experience and hours of satisfying adventuring. Cross-platform play is not supported, but players can engage in any ratio of local and online multiplayer.
- Loot galore: Dungeons aren’t only just about the fighting! Unseen treasures are hidden inside locked chests, and they can be appraised to determine their strength. See if you can find rare treasures!
- Customize your journey: Earn Skill Points by completing quests or leveling up, and use them to enhance your character’s abilities with common and class-specific skills!
- Dungeon variety: Monsters won’t be the only obstacles on your journey. Dungeons also contain traps and hidden rooms! Explore the dungeons and conquer them all!
Please Note: This press release comes to us direct from Namco Bandai Games Australia.